The Learning, Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE) is a social science lab at Kathmandu University School of Arts, focused on learning through participation, collaboration, and developing social innovations by adopting research for development in addressing educational issues. It focuses on delivering scalable solutions to enhance inclusive access and learning outcomes in education.
Supported by GPE KIX, this in-person international conference intends to create a platform for the researchers, policymakers, practitioners and wider groups to disseminate the knowledge they have generated in the themes of:
- Curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment
- Data, information, and education system
- Impact evaluation and scaling education programs
- Digitization of education
- GESI dynamics and education
- Leadership, administration and management of educational institutions.
Time: 12:15 - 06:15 ET / 04:15 - 10:15 GMT / 10:00 - 16:00 NPT